OPEN WEDNESDAY TO SUNDAY
Let your kids explore and be entertained in Kids Village play area while you dine, catch up with friends and just have a quiet drink on the deck as the sun sets. Kids Village has everything to keep even the fussiest kids entertained including PlayStations and cinema room, through to old school toys and games.
Kids Village is is only supervised Friday & Saturday nights from 5pm – 9pm, and is available for children between the ages of 4-12 for only $5 per hour!
Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday is unsupervised but FREE for kids to play to their hearts content.
- Unaccompanied use of the facility is restricted to toilet trained children 4-12 years old.
- Children aged 0-3 years may use the facilities if they are accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Unaccompanied children’s parent or guardian must remain on the property at all times and be available for immediate contact.
- Maximum capacity for the facility is set at 21 children at any time.
- Children are permitted a maximum of 3 hours in the Kids Village on any one day/night.
- No food or drink (except for water) is to be brought into the Kids Village. Fresh water will be available for bottle/cup refills
- We are unable to administer any medication in any form including epi-pens. Medication of any form will not be kept in the Kids Village.
- Parents will be called immediately if any injury occurs that requires attention. In the case of a more serious medical issue arises the parent and an ambulance will be called immediately.
- Children must abide by any reasonable direction given by any authorised Parkwood Village representative.
- Unacceptable behaviour within the Kids Village is deemed to include, but is not limited to, misuse of equipment, undue screaming and shouting, bullying/fighting, excessive pushing/shoving, refusing to take direction, or any other action disruptive to the use of Kids Village by other children.
- The parent/guardian of any child whose behaviour is deemed to be inappropriate will be requested to remove them immediately from the area.
- If the child does not settle within the first 30minutes, the parent will be contacted for collection.
We are not a licensed Day Care Centre and do not offer the services and facilities of Child Day Care Centre. As a Kids Club all staff carry a Blue Card and receive ongoing training to ensure a fun environment and therefore are not required to hold a qualification in Child Care. Whilst our priority is to provide a fun and exciting play program we will not, and do not offer the same services as a full Child Care Centre.