Love Golf? Then you will most certainly love the Heineken X-League here at Parkwood Village! The fourball pairs format allows for you and a friend to tee it up and compete on a weekly basis, for great great prizes and of course the grand title of X-League Champions. Sign your team up below!
Season Format (Except Finals Series)
- Each week – 9 hole contest
- Each team consists of two (2) players
- Teams with the best NETT Score will win 4 points for their side
- A season will consist of 10 x regular season games followed by a 2-week finals series for all teams (12 weeks in total)
Play the Worlds most renowned Golf Courses:
- Round 1 (5 - 8 June): X Golf Country Club
- Round 2 (12 - 15 June): Oyster Bay, USA
- Round 3 (26 - 29 June): Bay Hill, USA
- Round 4 (3 - 6 July): C’oeur D’lene, USA
- Round 5 (17 - 20 July): Seo Seoul, Korea
- Round 6 (24 - 27 July): Bears Best, Las Vegas USA
- Round 7 (31 - 3 August): Pristine Valley, Korea
- Round 8 (7 - 10 August): Kings Dale
- Round 9 (14 - 17 August): Pine Beach, Korea
- Round 10 (21 - 24 August): Bethpage, USA
- Semi Finals (28 - 31 August): course is chosen by the team who is higher on the ladder
- Grand Final (4 - 7 September): course is chosen by the team who is higher on the ladder
League Points System
- Winning Team for each contest will receive 4 ladder points
- In the results Squared contests will receive 2 ladder points to each of the participating teams
- A losing team will receive 1 ladder point
- A team who has forfeited the contest will receive 0 ladder points
- Any team who enters a League after its commencement will automatically receive points equal to the last placed team on the ladder.
- A player must play 3 matches to be able to qualify for the final series.
- The Format for the Finals series will be four ball stroke with combined best NETT score winning
Fees & Registration
$40 for team registration must be paid prior to the commencement of the season along with completing the Season Registration. Players are able to register as many players as they would like. Registration fee to be used for first round of season.
Weekly Competition Fees
A competition fee of $20 per player is to be paid prior to the commencement of each round.
Players, who do not have a team, can be registered as a “bank player” for $20. Bank players enjoy the same benefits that other X-League members do. If a “bank player” plays 3 or more games for the same team, they will be transferred to the list of that team for no cost.
Fines and Directions
- In the result of a forfeited contest with notification (Before the day of the competition), teams will still be required to pay their registration fees ($40) for that week. The team will receive no League points.
- In the result of a forfeited contest, with NO Notification, teams will still be required to pay their registration fees ($40) for that week AND their opponents fee ($40) for that week. The team will receive no League points.
- If there are unpaid fines, the team in question will not be allowed to participate in any rounds until the fine have been paid.
- Any protests or complaints are to be referred to the X-League Director.
- X League Handicaps will be based on a 5 game rolling league score average.
- If a player has not reached 5 X league games, the number of rounds will divide their total cumulative score compared to par. The result of the calculation will give an average to provide the X League handicap. For example, a player has only played 5 X League games, then their total score to par (total score) will be divided by 5.
- For new players to X-Golf, a starting X League handicap will be determined by halving an existing GolfLink handicap.
- For players who do not have a Golflink handicap, they are required to play 18 holes anytime before their first league match. The total score will be divided by 2 to obtain the initial X-Golf league handicap.
- Maximum Handicap is 25 – Lowest handicap is -4
Terms and Conditions
- A registration fee of one game fee ($40.00) is payable with the nomination form.
- Teams must arrive 15 minutes prior to starting time and ensure that all competition fees are paid in FULL prior to the commencement of each round.
- Part payment of competition fees will not be accepted.
- Teams must be available for all match times.
- There is a $40 fine for a forfeited contest with notification (before the day of competition). The team will receive no league points.
- There is an $80 fine for a forfeited contest with no notification. The team will receive no league points.
- Rounds may and will be scheduled on Public Holiday. Normal forfeit conditions apply for public holidays.
- All players must have played at least 3 games for their team to be eligible for finals.
How To Enter
Entry fee $20pp ($40 per team) per week. Entry Fee Includes:
- Weekly Heineken NTP Comp
- X-Golf Hcp
- 30% off Discount Meal Voucher on the night (Full Village Lane menu)
- Includes a social club membership
- Prizes for Winning Team (yet to be announced)
- Prizes for Runner-up (yet to be announced)
- Prizes for 3rd Place (yet to be announced)
Complete the online form below or click here to download an entry form.